Sunday, January 26, 2014

Advance Professional Practice - Own presentation

Hello. Bello.

Today have to present myself. My name is Sii San San, 24 years old. I’m taking graphic design in Diploma and graphic design with illustration in degree. Basic on what I doing in diploma learned a lot of basic software, example adobe illustrator and Photoshop software, corporate identity, packaging, branding design layout design, web design, and so on. Besides that in degree I had learned a lot from degree also, examples how to silk screen, how to installation art and so on, this kind of thing is what basic I learned from.  

My strength is basic on what I good in illustration, packaging, logo or branding design, corporate identity design, advertising design and so on. When I free I will take out my notes to sketching and I had taken experience from freelance, example like Logo, Name card, Layout, invitation, greeting card, packaging and so on. Yea, sometimes I like to sketch illustration in my notes. When I stressful I will keep on listen to the song make own self relax. Furthermore, i like to take photo around me, if went to strip i will take a lot of photo. 

 my Notes (sketches)

This is what i drawing book cover page. 












My weakness is Animation, animation is quite not easy, is very hard to work. Animation actually is quite fun and interesting, but I no matter how hard have to learn And I always not enough to confident to myself and my English language is quite not good, how many times I learn will easy forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment