Monday, April 21, 2014

ADVANCED PROFESSIONAL PRACTICE (SELF PROMOTION ITEM)


Basically these modules is about for prepare own promotion item for after graduated find some job to interview which is like name card, CV (Resume) and Portfolio.  Normally company looking for designer need some good portfolio and good experiment. I’m internship before so I know what I have to prepare before going to interview.  Some of company more prefer to portfolio and resume. And when interview there mostly will asking about how is your skill, what is your strength? Why you like design? Why you taking design? A lot of different company will ask different question. 

What is my experimented in installation art, Corporate identity, installation art, packaging design and illustration. My favorite past time is doodling, exploring on character illustration, sketching, hand craft and so on. 

Research

This is what i research from other artist name card and CV design. 





CV



















This is what I Sketches for self-promotion Item. (Progress)














This is what I done the finalized self-promotion item. 











No comments:

Post a Comment